Super Nintendo World (Hollywood)

Blaw923

Feb 10, 2016
I got to finally see this construction up close while waiting in line for Stranger Things. Much larger show building than I thought.

The inside as of now has so many weird second level spots and catwalks, hard to foresee what currently is taking form.

The floor level has a lot going on and clutter everywhere, but you can see a few track shaped cement forming boards in place, you can also clearly see where the boarding station will be at the front of the building.

Apr 26, 2019
L.A.
I got to finally see this construction up close while waiting in line for Stranger Things. Much larger show building than I thought.

The inside as of now has so many weird second level spots and catwalks, hard to foresee what currently is taking form.

The floor level has a lot going on and clutter everywhere, but you can see a few track shaped cement forming boards in place, you can also clearly see where the boarding station will be at the front of the building.
I find the inside super confusing too, especially the second level. Some of it looks like it's just normal catwalks for behind-the-scene employees, the kind you'd see in any major ride building, but then some of the pathways/structures clearly don't lead anywhere, which makes me think they serve some kind of aesthetic purpose. I am completely in the dark when it comes to the actual engineering and construction of these things lol. All I know is it's massive.

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
I'm trying to work out just where these beams are behind the Jurassic Cafe:
Do they lineup with line 1 or line 2?
SNW.jpg

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
Line 2, I'm pretty sure. The old TF extended queue and the other building between the two lines have both been demolished.
Thanks, that's what I thought. Means we have a bit more space for SNW than it originally looked. Also seems to confirm Panda Express is going nowhere for now.

LintemuthStudios

Veteran Member
Nov 7, 2016
Fantastic Worlds
I just realized that SNW will easily be the biggest thing opening in the state in 2021. Disney will be in the middle of a gap year when this opens, and none of the other parks can compete with this.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
I just realized that SNW will easily be the biggest thing opening in the state in 2021. Disney will be in the middle of a gap year when this opens, and none of the other parks can compete with this.
I mean, SoCal is going to have potentially a lot on their plate depending on how things go. You already have Mickey's in Toontown for 2021, and I would think Six Flags is going to invest heavily for Magic Mountain's 50th in some way.