Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Something from twitter to chew on. (I forget Aaron's IU user name, sorry dude)

This is leaving out future expansion (Donkey Kong) from Japan. This measurement appears to only include what Japan is opening with.

Excuse me, his name is Stuart and I won't take your slander to the man.

__

It's exciting to see them covering up, even if it means we're going to not have as much for the time being.

Ive never been to USH so seeing giant Stuart for the firs time, was quite the shock and set back. Imagine waking up to THAT every morning.

But ya, I liked when we could barely get looks inside the Mario kart building, even seeing the smallest bit of track. Sad we won't be able to but luckily Japan is opening up soon.

He's harassed people I know, picks fights for attention, and attempted to doxx Universal employees because he didn't like how Hagrid broke down on the second day of operations. He's the worst of this fandom.
Jeeez, talk about having nothing better to do than try and get people fired for a ride not operating that you had nothing to do with and likely don't even understand how it operates. Thats sad to hear. People suck and I hate how the general public treats customer service employees.

Anyway lets not make it about him and move on.

-----

We're under a week away from the Super Nintendo World event in NYC, do you think we'll get a USH announcement (coming summer 2021!) then or not?

-----

We're under a week away from the Super Nintendo World event in NYC, do you think we'll get a USH announcement (coming summer 2021!) then or not?
Id think so, and confirmation for SNW at EU. Maybe not dates however minus 2021 for Hollywood. Im hoping we get a little more info on the land and maybe concept art for the Hollywood version since its slightly different, but ill take official announcements for now. Can't imagine they don't at least confirm Hollywood here, then possibly go into a few more specifics during Peacock Live in March.

-----

I think it makes a lot of sense that SNW would be announced for Hollywood there, as Brian already confirmed SNW for EU in their earnings call. The question is how specific theyd go for the west coast version.

I'd say any announcement will be fairly vague on an opening date. Summer 2021 sounds most likely to me, or even just 2021.

Like others have said I just hope we get more concept art or even some interior shots from Japan's Mario Kart.

I'm really curious about the exact layout of the land in USH, hoping we get something to make how they have fit everything together clearer but I'm not expecting it.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Man when this opens in Japan, it's going to be so difficult holding off on looking at POVs for a whole year before ours opens.
Might be hard to even find them. They really frown upon filming on rides in Japan. Some have suggested bringing the cameras hidden in glasses if you wanna get away with it. Just what I’ve heard.

Might be hard to even find them. They really frown upon filming on rides in Japan. Some have suggested bringing the cameras hidden in glasses if you wanna get away with it. Just what I’ve heard.
Hell ya. We rarely even get park videos (Yukon's about it for those) from there, and never ride videos. :lol: