Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

Just wait for the new park in Orlando to open. It's gonna have the most stuff anyway.

That's too far down the pike.

We're talking 2023 at the earliest....

My money is on 22

Skip, perhaps an apology is in order? Or least an acknowledgment that you were incorrect in your assessment.

Not posting it on the Expansion thread proper, but TPU is hearing of 2023 being the Target of Universal's Fantastic Worlds.

TPU Exclusive: Universal Orlando Tentative Future Project Timeline Through 2023 - Theme Park University

Additionally, they are hearing of an entertainment complex and a hotel.

Skip, perhaps an apology is in order? Or least an acknowledgment that you were incorrect in your assessment.

Gonna be honest here and I'm probably saying what many are wanting to, but are reluctant to say, that this accomplishes nothing. It's petty and pathetic to request for an apology when most here are just speculating for fun as most are just fans expressing opinions and excitement for some of their favorite rides with no actual insider knowledge. I can agree with some of your enthusiasm/disappointments for certain changes in the parks (Universal or otherwise), but you've got to tone things down a bit in regards to second-guessing other people's opinions. Not sure if you're hard trolling or trying to be the villain on this board, but I respectfully say, "relax..."

Gonna be honest here and I'm probably saying what many are wanting to, but are reluctant to say, that this accomplishes nothing. It's petty and pathetic to request for an apology when most here are just speculating for fun as most are just fans expressing opinions and excitement for some of their favorite rides with no actual insider knowledge. I can agree with some of your enthusiasm/disappointments for certain changes in the parks (Universal or otherwise), but you've got to tone things down a bit in regards to second-guessing other people's opinions. Not sure if you're hard trolling or trying to be the villain on this board, but I respectfully say, "relax..."

Whether I agree or not is irelevant, and my intention is not to be rude when you are doing what you think is right... BUT I would respectfully say that it's for the Mods to police the forum and other members behaviour.

Last edited:
Whether I agree or not is irelevant, and my intention is not to be rude when you are doing what you think is right... BUT I would respectfully say that it's for the Mods to police the forum and other members behaviour.

I respect your choice to handle things differently, but I felt something needed to be said as he's exhibited this behavior before. Other members here call each other out for similar and different reasons. It's no different than telling your neighbor to turn down their music instead calling the cops on them.

I feel like Hollywood got the short end of the stick when it comes to Nintendo land I feel like they maybe will get 1-2 rides at the most.

I feel like Hollywood got the short end of the stick when it comes to Nintendo land I feel like they maybe will get 1-2 rides at the most.

I feel like I'm the only one who isn't going to lose sleep for having the smallest SNW. We're losing one C/D-ticket and one restaurant. Don't think it's that big of a deal.

I feel like I'm the only one who isn't going to lose sleep for having the smallest SNW. We're losing one C/D-ticket and one restaurant. Don't think it's that big of a deal.
They're getting 2 rides in hollywood right??

It looks like the land will be very similar to Japan with minor adjustments. But because the Mario Kart ride is adjusted at a 90 degree angle compared to Japan, it removed the ability for another attraction. This is my personal feeling at what I have seen.
I agree. I always thought the space was just too limited for a ride in addition to Mario, especially once it was evident they were't demolishing anything else adjacent to it,in this phase. At least they'll get the extra stuff, restaurant, gift shop etc.

Screenshot from JPland21's latest video. Bringing this up again. Looks like they've poured concrete in the highlighted area on the right. I know it's early, but I can't help but think it looks like foundation work for the ride's track. What do you guys think?

SNW.jpg

It looks like the land will be very similar to Japan with minor adjustments. But because the Mario Kart ride is adjusted at a 90 degree angle compared to Japan, it removed the ability for another attraction. This is my personal feeling at what I have seen.

If that is the case (and sadly while I keep hoping that isn't true, I think it probably is) then I really hope they have thoughts/plans for a phase 2 SNW expansion.

If that is the case (and sadly while I keep hoping that isn't true, I think it probably is) then I really hope they have thoughts/plans for a phase 2 SNW expansion.
Phase 2??? Where would they place that??? Unless Transformers is removed (or Stage 29)...there won't be any additional expansion.

My guess is this:

Japan opens SNW with Mario Kart and Yoshi with phase 2 additions in the future.

Hollywood opens SNW with Mario Kart only and with the remaining budget, uses Yoshi ride system to build SLoP.

Orlando opens SNW with Japan's phase 1 and 2 entirely as one opening phase.