Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

Looking at this satellite image from Themeparkx, I believe it will fit nice and snug into the current construction spot.

Attachments

• 7D2D9A86-9D78-4D9A-8A93-D9B3699F060E.jpeg
    7D2D9A86-9D78-4D9A-8A93-D9B3699F060E.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 84
Looking at this satellite image from Themeparkx, I believe it will fit nice and snug into the current construction spot.

It's going to be laid out differently than that from Osaka or even Orlando's.

To bring this up, I'm almost wondering if there's going to be some shuttering in the next few months, in favor for UCW to go full on ballistic in construction speed for this project.

Last edited:
As long we get two E-ticket rides, I'm OK with leaving out the restaurant and the like, as Hollywood currently has no room for more other than some of the several SS demolished, unless they want to tear down the buildings near the golf course by any chance.

^^^ For the uninitiated, an e-ticket ride is a legit attraction? So at USH e-ticket rides would be the Simpsons or Jurassic Park?

Thank you!

It is somewhat a matter of opinion but e-tickets are generally attractions which are 'headliners' for a park, the best of the best in their field and an attendance draw.

Disney coined the phrase:
What Is an E-Ticket Ride at Disney Theme Parks?

In USH I would personally class Forbidden Journey, Jurassic World and Transformers as the real e-tickets (and maybe the Studio Tour), and I hope and believe that Mario Kart will be another.

Based on those leaked images of the Nintendo world model, I greatly wish we were getting DK. It’s the perfect attraction we seem to be missing from the park. It would also be the perfect extension of a jungle setting right next to JW.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that, after this first initial part of the land opens, they quickly add DK. Such a shame it got cut from this current iteration being built.

Yeah, DK really does look amazing; and I really hope that the success of SNW (as I am imagining it will be) will push those in the upper levels to move forward asap on Donkey Kong Country coming to Hollywood ASAP.

It truly looks like such a perfect encapsulation of what Retro/Rare had created with those characters.

I haven't gone through the whole thread, but do you have a link that shows what DK will be like?

Based on those leaked images of the Nintendo world model, I greatly wish we were getting DK. It’s the perfect attraction we seem to be missing from the park. It would also be the perfect extension of a jungle setting right next to JW.

If only Hollywood has more room, given it's half studio and half theme park unfortunately.

That golf course looks pretty well maintained per Google Maps and a cursory search says it is a well regarded place. I doubt Universal would consider purchasing that land given how expensive it would be.

Man I need a For Dummies book on where all the soundstages are (as well as what's on the chopping block, what isn't and where new ones are being built) because I'm feeling as confused as a chameleon in a bag of Skittles