Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

One thing I found interesting is that the bag that for Hollywood/Japan shows the yoshi ride. With the tunnel and the bridge. Does that mean it could be coming to Hollywood or is that just gonna be a thing on the bag?

One thing I found interesting is that the bag that for Hollywood/Japan shows the yoshi ride. With the tunnel and the bridge. Does that mean it could be coming to Hollywood or is that just gonna be a thing on the bag?
I could be wrong but looks like it just shows Yoshi's which we will have in the Hollywood area...but because of the space I'm very doubtful on the ride coming here. I would love if they could fit it in because we need all the rides we can get but would not get my hopes up

I meant the tunnel on the right along with the pink yoshi on the bridge/track but I can see why It wouldn’t come. I’m not expecting yoshi at all

I honestly think that not having the Yoshi ride here is a good thing, given the space that they had to work with. It would have made the land a little too smushed together. Now everything has breathing room.

Also, SLoP is right upstairs.
I'm honestly not a fan of how the Yoshi ride looks so it not being in Hollywood (fundamentally) is a plus in my book.

Could Hollywood be on the bag purely because the Mario shop is opening in the Hollywood setion of USJ? :shrug:

We already have a trackless ride in SLoP, so I guess it saves Universal some dough on that end.

Unless something changed during shut down, SLOP is not trackless, but agree with the point about not needing Yoshi Looks like SLOP is a much better alternative.

The fact that Pikmin is gonna find its way into the park really has me curious if they'll have other ways of implementing more non-Mario IPs outside of expansions.

At the very least, assuming the land has one, I think non-Mario characters appearing in a character meet area could be a start.

I know I'm the one with a Kirby pfp, but who wouldn't want to hug Kirby for instance? If anyone is wondering how a mascot Kirby would work, look no further:

The fact that Pikmin is gonna find its way into the park really has me curious if they'll have other ways of implementing more non-Mario IPs outside of expansions.

At the very least, assuming the land has one, I think non-Mario characters appearing in a character meet area could be a start.

I know I'm the one with a Kirby pfp, but who wouldn't want to hug Kirby for instance? If anyone is wondering how a mascot Kirby would work, look no further:

I wish but doubt we will see much outside of Mario. The Pikman work mainly because they are so small and are basically Easter eggs. This is also why I would want an offical Nintendo Store in CityWalk so Zelda, Metriod, Kirby, Star Fox and so on have some items being sold.