Super Nintendo World (Epic Universe) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The visual effect that they are going for is pretty dang good! DK is going to have excruciating wait times IMO.....everyone is going to want to ride this. This might be the ride that I head to first at park opening.
Yeah, it'll probably have Hagrid level lines, especially since it doesn't have very good capacity. I'm guessing it'll be more popular than the Mario ride. And it will be a strikingly beautiful area,

The visual effect that they are going for is pretty dang good! DK is going to have excruciating wait times IMO.....everyone is going to want to ride this. This might be the ride that I head to first at park opening.
I've already been mentally plotting out my strategy for when I visit the park the first time.

I'm going to allot two days for the park (two lands a day, roughly), and Donkey Kong will absolutely be the first priority on the day in Super Nintendo World (because I've already been on Mario Kart... and I can't fathom rope-dropping Yoshi!).

I'm hoping to go to Universal Japan in October and I'm already dreading the process of riding DK. Reservations to get into the land and then a potential 3+ hour wait for a short rollercoaster? Man. I hope it works out.
If it's any consolation, when I went back in February I was able to get into the land just fine. You just have to be there really early right at opening and it'll work out. I was able to do MK+Yoshi and eat at Kinopio's. Though I think DKC will probably make it a little harder I'm sure it'll work out if you're there early.

Reactions: captainmoch