Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think each area and attraction is interactive in different ways. Yoshi is interactive in a passive way that doesn't really affect the actual experience. Mario Kart is all about winning. I believe Donkey Kong is interactive in that there will be AA characters to talk to in the land and the queue (and they talk back,) but not sure yet how that translates to the ride experience, but I bet it has something to do with it.
I was under the impression that the bands would only "work" in the Mario and Co. part of the land

I'm not sure why I was thinking that, but if there is stuff in the DK area that's very interesting

I was under the impression that the bands would only "work" in the Mario and Co. part of the land

I'm not sure why I was thinking that, but if there is stuff in the DK area that's very interesting
Talking to AAs doesn’t need to require power up bands. You can talk to a Goblin in Diagon Alley right now after all. But, there has been no confirmation that there won’t be anything for Power up bands in DK area. Even riding Yoshi earns you a badge in the app at least, no reason to think that won’t be the case for DK too.

Talking to AAs doesn’t need to require power up bands. You can talk to a Goblin in Diagon Alley right now after all. But, there has been no confirmation that there won’t be anything for Power up bands in DK area. Even riding Yoshi earns you a badge in the app at least, no reason to think that won’t be the case for DK too.
Stuff in the queue too I’m sure can help, or maybe meeting DK himself.

I feel like we'll use to the power-up bands to find the hidden KONG letters and interact with scattered DK barrels. Then there's also DK's Treehouse (I cannot wait to see that in real life!) which will be a great physical activity. The Treehouse might also have digital interactivity (probably no power-up bands though because that'll get rough quickly).

Reactions: Disneyson1
I wonder how the Kongs will interact - through “window” screens like Chef Toad or in a more goblin dynamic. I wonder if they’ll conflate the “bananas” with coins in the app, or count them separately, especially as their worlds are so connected.

I wonder how the Kongs will interact - through “window” screens like Chef Toad or in a more goblin dynamic. I wonder if they’ll conflate the “bananas” with coins in the app, or count them separately, especially as their worlds are so connected.
I think the letters will be added as another 'game' which will give you coins...

There is technically a DK coin, maybe you collect those in that part of the land

Reactions: Disneyson1
Rosalina is far from forgotten. She's in Smash, Mario Kart, and 3D World, in addition to both Galaxy games. All of this in a really short amount of time.
Rosalina got in 3D World and Smash due to good timing and a bit of convenience. And she only has an important role in Galaxy 1 (she barely appears in Galaxy 2). After her Smash debut (2014), she's been treated basically the same way as Daisy and-

Wait, lemme stop. This post wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

I would love if they had Diddy and Dixie AAs at the end that reacted differently depending on button presses, a la the MIB endings. But, that's likely way over-reaching. I just hope it's a fun cart coaster with good theming :lol:

Reactions: Pacific
One month away from opening, only thing we don’t have leaks on are Bowser Jr boss battle and Mario Kart, but even then they’re now ads released teasing those experiences.

Dying for a Mario Kart POV but honestly we have gotten a fair amount of leaks during previews that have intended to be strict on releasing much from the land.

Oh my gosh opening is only a month away... Time flies, even in a pandemic... Oh sheesh :eek:O:

Looking forward to everything we'll get to see second-hand in the next few months!