Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe scenes 10, 11 and 12 are mostly screens. But that doesn’t mean the whole ride is, just that those scenes are meant to feel massive in scale. And I bet it’s worth it for Rainbow Road.
When the single review we had mentioned the screens giving wow moments I immediately thought for Rainbow Road, gonna surround us in it, I bet it’ll be dope.

I believe scenes 10, 11 and 12 are mostly screens. But that doesn’t mean the whole ride is, just that those scenes are meant to feel massive in scale. And I bet it’s worth it for Rainbow Road.
I can't think of any other way you could do a compelling Rainbow Road without projection, screens, and squenching

Reactions: Pacific
Universal brings these freak outs on themselves to be honest. The minute I saw the picture I thought “Whoo boy people are not gonna like that”. Instead of showing off one big still from a more impressive scene, Uni allows this kind of picture to be the first look at their rides more often than not, which in turn skews the discourse.

Why they haven’t learned baffles me

Universal brings these freak outs on themselves to be honest. The minute I saw the picture I thought “Whoo boy people are not gonna like that”. Instead of showing off one big still from a more impressive scene, Uni allows this kind of picture to be the first look at their rides more often than not, which in turn skews the discourse.

Why they haven’t learned baffles me
Because it’s just one really brief look and doesn’t show the entire experience whatsoever and most people won’t see that.

Yeah, why does Universal do this super secretive approach anyway? I know why Disney does their approach but Universal? No idea. It does more harm than good.

If there where more info substantial info about Mario Kart, along with ride pictures, there wouldn't be a need for this leak situation. It just doesn't make. You don't say "We spent 6 years developing this attraction!" and then show basically nothing.

Maybe its because Universal isn't as..."""passionate""" about their rides(?) as Disney?

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolbfitz
Yeah, why does Universal do this super secretive approach anyway? I know why Disney does their approach but Universal? No idea. It does more harm than good.

If there where more info substantial info about Mario Kart, along with ride pictures, there wouldn't be a need for this leak situation. It just doesn't make. You don't say "We spent 6 years developing this attraction!" and then show basically nothing.

Maybe its because Universal isn't as..."""passionate""" about their rides(?) as Disney?

My guess it’s a Nintendo relations thing.

Your comment was more confusing to me haha, are you saying Universal brings screen complaints on themselves by only allowing brief things like this to get leaked? That’s how I read it, and that makes no sense to me in why they would care what we on IU are saying.

Your comment was more confusing to me haha, are you saying Universal brings screen complaints on themselves by only allowing brief things like this to get leaked? That’s how I read it, and that makes no sense to me in why they would care what we on IU are saying.
I mean, its not just IU. Most people have no idea what this ride is.

I mean, its not just IU. Most people have no idea what this ride is.
Yes, but that one leak is not going to be seen by the majority of people who visit SNW, so the jury is still out, and it’s one screen before unload. So I’m not sure what “Universal is bringing on themselves” here I guess is my confusion. Not demeaning any of our opinions either, we’re just not the majority of people who go to these parks.