Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
View attachment 13351
The merchandise, and food, at the land, will include Mario's famous catchphrase "Let's-a-Go" "Whose Cap?"
I believe the merch and food are trying create interest in guests purchasing Mario hats and Princess Peach crowns. It says “Whose Cap?“ And “It’s Mine!” Not asking who is/who’s cap. It’s asking Whose HAT?

It’s mine!

In other words. They wanna sell a lot of hats when the land opens next year. These are early promotional items to stir up excitement.

29F28B27-0463-4B14-9AE8-A5B7B9FC8384.png

0D64F08C-DCB8-401C-AB75-5E7095BA5F65.png

I believe the merch and food are trying create interest in guests purchasing Mario hats and Princess Peach crowns. It says “Whose Cap?“ And “It’s Mine!” Not asking who is/who’s cap. It’s asking Whose HAT?

It’s mine!

In other words. They wanna sell a lot of hats when the land opens next year. These are early promotional items to stir up excitement.

View attachment 13352

View attachment 13353

I got to get one of the shirts, so totally 80s!

ThemeparX posted these renderings. They don't know what they are. Speculating they are concept are for the Dolphin Shoals course in the MK ride. But it is unconfirmed.

e51bab_2f1fa61ce3044654881c2beec6f74224~mv2_d_3000_1200_s_2.jpg

img_8842.jpg

ThemeparX posted these renderings. They don't know what they are. Speculating they are concept are for the Dolphin Shoals course in the MK ride. But it is unconfirmed.

img_8842.jpg

Based on how we know the track is layed, this sure lines up!!!

Amazing to have a first look, freaking finally. Even if uncomfirmed this gives us an idea, and I absolutely love it.

img_8842.jpg

If the warp pipes and sign weren’t there I’d say this was the underwater set from Shanghai Pirates. Not sure how I feel about that as it would no doubt look great but it also doesn’t mesh with the more cartoony aspect of Mario. It is just concept art though so we’ll see.

Reactions: Nland316
If the warp pipes and sign weren’t there I’d say this was the underwater set from Shanghai Pirates. Not sure how I feel about that as it would no doubt look great but it also doesn’t mesh with the more cartoony aspect of Mario. It is just concept art though so we’ll see.
Ive just never loved this course to begin with. But, add in the ? blocks, one AAs or static character and it'll feel like it Im sure. Not that any of these scenes in the ride seem to be super long, but this one seems short for sure. I think it'll be very aestically pleasing, projection mapping could be cool making us feel like we are underwater.

Everyone stopping to make that pose for their Instagram.
Oh I’d get used to that realllll quick pal cause sadly thah ain’t going anywhere especially when the ? Boxes in the land are available. That’s my only other concern with the tight space here in SNW, soooo many places for selfie/photo ops.