Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

Universal Studios Japan has announced that Super Nintendo World is set to open in Spring 2021. In addition, a new Mario Cafe & Store will be opening on October 16, 2020.

To clarify, the Mario Cafe is not opening inside the land, but in the Hollywood section.

I'm excited that they're confident enough to announce an opening timeframe.

It seems really smart to do a Mario overlay to an underused food & bev location to allow the sale of merch and act like a preview center for the new land. I hope we get something like that too!

Might be the best aerial yet, outside looks completely finished essentially. Man the amount of detail here is astounding. Love the warp pipe into DK too, themed nicely and isn't overblown and fits in perfectly. They nailed the look of this land, all depends now on the interactivity and the rides.

1602082561837.png

I was just about to post that video. It is our first look at a running Yoshi attraction. I noticed there is one white and green egg shaped ride vehicle that appears to have a door on the back that opens to allow wheelchair access.
Alright, then that's our first ever Yoshi's Adventure [The Ride] POV. That's how the youtube videoes usually title these.

Alright, then that's our first ever Yoshi's Adventure [The Ride] POV. That's how the youtube videoes usually title these.
Close. It would be, "First Look: Yoshi's Adventure TESTING". Meaning it is an off ride video show the ride running.

"POV" stands for "Point Of View". It means it is an on-ride video from the "POV" of the rider.