Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Love the statue, but isn’t that going to hold up the line with all the people wanting to take pics with it?

The line is gonna be long af anyway. What does it matter if people stop to take a photo op like they do in the FJ or Gringotts queue for example?

Guess I’m questioning it because it’s on a staircase, which the other ones are not. Looks like it’s purposely set up for photo Ops.

Totally new here but have been watching updates for MK for a while. I'm sure this has been answered already but with Epic Universe being (potentially?) delayed, do we think MK will come to Hollywood first?

Reactions: belloq87
Totally new here but have been watching updates for MK for a while. I'm sure this has been answered already but with Epic Universe being (potentially?) delayed, do we think MK will come to Hollywood first?

SNW and MK are already well under way in Hollywood. They haven’t even started building Orlando’s yet.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I have a really, really dumb question to ask: Are we going to be able to go inside Peach’s castle?
I believe we enter the land through peaches castle but I don't believe there's much to explore inside of it.

I have a really, really dumb question to ask: Are we going to be able to go inside Peach’s castle?
I believe we enter the land through peaches castle but I don't believe there's much to explore inside of it.
Correct, but if plans are still the same, the inside lobby of the castle we pass through briefly should be very familiar to long time fans of the games.