Super Nintendo World - POLL | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - POLL

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World: Mario - KidZone or 3rd Park?

• Total voters
3rd Park as I don’t think Nintendo fits USF and I’m getting the feeling that this year will be my last trip to Orlando for a long time so time doesn’t really matter as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
Time is not a factor as I'm planning on seeing this in Osaka anyways.

However, I still went with Kidzone. I just think USF desperately needs something to help attempt to balance itself out. This was going to be a great solution.

I would feel way better about the decision if there was a clear Kidzone plan, but I think we can almost all agree whatever it will be has a very good chance of being lesser than what Mario was going to be.

On a positive note the move may end up differentiating this more from Osaka and that's always a good move in my books.

Being from California, I'm not going to Orlando until the next decade or so so yes due to budget concerns, so the 3rd park as it is. By then, Nintendo Land in Orlando should be more extravagant and just as fantastic, maybe even more than WWOHP once the popularity of Star Wars Land in Hollywood Studios, where here in California that we might get a smaller SNW version than the one Japan or Orlando have. Oh well, at least that's got going for me then.

Obviously it were up to me, I’d pick KidZone so it’d open sooner. All of those leaked plans showed it would have worked. One article I read has a 3rd park opening by 2023. Who knows where I’ll be in my life at that point.