Super Smash Bros. Ultimate | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh. I was thinking of the U.S. release year being the 20th anniversary of Smash Bros. Would be cool if the smash logo had a 2 next to it for it to be 20.

I am honestly thinking we are going to get a title like "Super Smash Bros: War", as that trailer gave me the vibe that they are going to go back to what Brawl was in a way.

Bayonetta will return. She's all but confirmed
Same with Sonic, Megaman, and Pac-Man. Maybe Cloud returning as well.

As long as the fighting isn't this, we should be good.

But in all seriousness, I think Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic are back, with DLC characters Mewto, Corrin, Lucas, and Bayonetta back (at the cost of an old Smash FE character leaving for Corrin and a new FE character tbr as DLC).

So the direct has come around.

Title: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Notes
-Largest Roster in Smash History
-EVERY fighter from the series included into the game
-Snake returns, with David Hayter returning to reprise his role
-Echo Fighters introduced, including into the list is Lucina, Dark Pit, and introduced into the roster, Daisy
-Changes go in the thousands
-Ridley steps up to Smash

Perhaps @Joe or @Brian G. can change the thread to the more, proper title?:cheers:

Last edited:
So... Simon Belmont, King K Rool, Isabelle, Chrom, Dark Samus and the "leak" of Ken.....

What's next???
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

If anything, it can make sense when you consider the company the leaker came from.

Either way, if it's that one character in particular..

tenor.gif

Reactions: youhow2