Supergirl | Inside Universal Forums

Supergirl

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
One of the most popular TV shows over the past year, Supergirl is officially moving from its previous home, CBS to going over to the CW.

‘Supergirl’ Moves To the CW, Renewed For Season 2 | Deadline

CW is home to shows within an DCTVU that features The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. Season 2 will premiere in the Fall.

Thoughts on the show? Are you excited for the move from CBS to CW? Comment below. And for consideration, watch Season One; which has a great first look.

I finally got thru this season. I am not sure about this move. We know the budget will be slashed which means we could lose actors/actresses and the special effects won't be as much. The reason Clark never flew in Smallville until the end was because of special effects costs. So I am hoping it doesn't go down too much. The storyline was interesting, but there was points where it struggled a little especially when defining the supergirl character. My husband always said she was too weak and not like a true Super Hero. The last 4 episodes I felt were stronger and fleshed out who Supergirl is and the characters around her. So a Season 2 should be better in the story line area.