Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

I see people on the UOAP FB Page discussing the idea that this will be a generic action show but it will be similar to The Horror Make Up Show which is actually not a half bad idea.

Gets back to the roots of showing how movies are made and would fill the void from Disaster and FFL when it goes.
I actually love this idea. I miss the "behind the scenes" type shows Universal used to do. That's definitely a great way to present several action sequences.

If this is a behind the scenes stunt show kind of thing, do you think they could light a performer on fire like they do at the Special Effects Stage in Hollywood?

I didn't realize they do that over at Sinbad. I think I've only seen that show once. I just thought it might make a nice segment of the show if it does turn out that way.
Yes, it's a very dynamic effect towards the end of the show. I watched a show on one of the cable channels once that actually showed how they prepare for the Sinbad bad queen scene with special clothing materials. It's a very long process, and still somewhat dangerous even with all the safety precautions.

I suppose it's time to reveal my sources have claimed that a JAWS themed stage show will be here, instead of Bourne
Landshark

latest