T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It still debuted and will be getting a second season. I mean short term changes are made during incidents, but nothing long term. Still don’t see Bourne falling into any category of causing a problem though.

Reactions: tankart150
Mission: Impossible was the number 1 movie in the world for 2 weeks in a row. It's a spy movie. No one is gonna care.
True. I saw it and liked it. I even saw The Spy Who Dumped Me (got a free ticket to it from T Mobile Tuesdays) last night. So, yeah, spy thrillers/comedies are still a thing. But parks play to a pretty wide demographic and while I would be fine with it. I see some of the more sensitive members of the theme park community getting their panties in a bunch about it.

Probably won't happen, but it's not beyond some to make a stink about it.

True. I saw it and liked it. I even saw The Spy Who Dumped Me (got a free ticket to it from T Mobile Tuesdays) last night. So, yeah, spy thrillers/comedies are still a thing. But parks play to a pretty wide demographic and while I would be fine with it. I see some of the more sensitive members of the theme park community getting their panties in a bunch about it.

Probably won't happen, but it's not beyond some to make a stink about it.

I mean, there's always gonna be people that complain, but I don't think it will be a significant issue.

From what I know this show has extremely cool technology and if the story is done correctly it should be a nice replacement to T2

Good to hear.

Alright, been thinking it for months, someone has to say it ... this thing could have a real "Purge" problem. 007 is fine, lots of lasers and deadly bowler hats and explosions, the whole series is kind of fantastic, with Q's gadgets often bordering on sci fi. But a show based on a more realistic IP with lots of gun play--it's going to get lit up on social media following the next gun-involved tragedy in central Florida. Why go in this direction instead of singing animals or something equally innocuous? It's not like Bourne is a hot IP that will move a ton of merch.

I mean T2 wasn't some sort of buddhist priest experience itself...

Nothing is confirmed, but Bourne Stunt show is leading rumor.

Honestly, I’ve never heard anything but Bourne from my sources.

But hey, things change, so who knows?
Top rumours:
1. Bourne
2. Star Trek
3. Bond

From what I know this show has extremely cool technology and if the story is done correctly it should be a nice replacement to T2
Now you've got me really curious. Tell me!!! lol

Top rumours:
1. Bourne
2. Star Trek
3. Bond

Now you've got me really curious. Tell me!!! lol

If Star Trek was considered, it'd be lower on the list.

More akin to Fast & Furious touring arena show. Not exactly like it but similar concepts. Can't think of a theme park show to compare it to.

That...makes me think that they are going to take a page from that Marvel show at WDS, in drones.

Here's a thought....is a grand announcement needed for everything?

Grand announcements are out, Epic announcements are in!

I just had to say it as I had the guide up on the TV and maybe it was some UNI channel as Epic bathrooms was on followed by Epic BBQ’s...synergy or synchronicity has me thinking there will be an epic announcement one of these days.

1st of September. Credible report that blocking for the new show will begin soon. Any predictions for an opening? How about an announcement?:freak:

Crickets
My prediction: When they close and start fumbling around with the gift shop area will be the first sign. Gift shop opens first is the MO. Add Two months and you got your opening date.

Last edited:
1st of September. Credible report that blocking for the new show will begin soon. Any predictions for an opening? How about an announcement?:freak:

Crickets
My prediction: When they close and start fumbling around with the gift shop area will be the first sign. Gift shop opens first is the MO. Add Two months and you got your opening date.
I bet they just block off part of the gift shop to remove the 3D bins and retheme. No need to close the whole thing. My guess.

Nothing will happen til after HHN. Gotta sell that funky horror stuff. I don't think they have the wherewithal to just close the old exit.. The whole shop will close.