T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, let's formulate hot takes and judge an attraction before we even (officially) know what it's even based on, let alone have any details on it.
I said the same thing when FF was coming out. Everyone was trashing it while I was being optimistic. I was 100% let down. This looks to be a repeat.

I said the same thing when FF was coming out. Everyone was trashing it while I was being optimistic. I was 100% let down. This looks to be repeat.

Fast and Furious already had a ride out in Hollywood which was criticized, and everyone knew it was basically going to be the same thing coming here.

There is literally nothing about this upcoming show that you know about other than the possible IP.

Fast and Furious already had a ride out in Hollywood which was criticized, and everyone knew it was basically going to be the same thing coming here.

There is literally nothing about this upcoming show that you know about other than the possible IP.
Given with Universals previous track record with there own IPs recently I have no faith with this attraction.

Reactions: tankart150
I mean, Universal has handled their animation division quite well; especially with Despciable Me and Minions getting a lot of love in Hollywood and Osaka (with them just getting an expansion last year), and while DWT is a flex-use attraction for Hollywood; it has a lot of care and thought put into the attraction.

Not to mention, Fallon got a lot of treatment; and that's an existing NBC property via The Tonight Show, that was given a lot of love in a myriad of ways.

Why would we automatically assume that Bourne would be a bad representation, just because of one attraction?

I mean, Universal has handled their animation division quite well; especially with Despciable Me and Minions getting a lot of love in Hollywood and Osaka (with them just getting an expansion last year), and while DWT is a flex-use attraction for Hollywood; it has a lot of care and thought put into the attraction.

Not to mention, Fallon got a lot of treatment; and that's an existing NBC property via The Tonight Show, that was given a lot of love in a myriad of ways.

Why would we automatically assume that Bourne would be a bad representation, just because of one attraction?

I am only judging the attractions in Orlando itself and not the que.

Minions (Uni) - Great Ride
Fallon (Uni) - Mediocre
Kong (Uni) - Dissapointment
FFSC (Uni) - Waste of Space

3 Bad attractions one after the other. All Universal IPs. Like I said earlier, not a good track record. That’s why I’m judging Bourne. An IP that isn’t very popular to begin with. Luckily this is a show. Universal might actually do something decent here. Really doubt it. Like I said earlier as well, probably another throwaway.

Fallon (Uni) - Mediocre

3 Bad attractions one after the other. All Universal IPs. Like I said earlier, not a good track record. That’s why I’m judging Bourne. An IP that isn’t very popular to begin with. Luckily this is a show. Universal might actually do something decent here. Really doubt it. Like I said earlier as well, probably another throwaway.
Weird. For me Kong is the only great one.

I would like to be proven wrong.

Chances are you will be, considering the division's track record you're focused on is NOT making this show. You keep bringing up Kong, Fallon and F&F...but all of those were done by Universal Creative.

Meanwhile the division that's doing this show is Universal Entertainment, who's projects include the Grinchmas shows, the Holiday Parade and CineCele which have all been very well received. That's the track record you have to be focused on, since the group you're worried about isn't heading it.

Fallon (Uni) - Mediocre

Universal park Guests have a different opinion on Fallon & Kong. They're both among the highest GSAT scores, and they both get heavy ridership. So, in Universal's eyes, they're quite successful.,...and, as Tobias states, this show will fall under the Entertainment group, which has a pretty decent track record as of late.