T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have to wonder then, may they do some repainting to that facade to make it match more with the Hollywood area? Or would they want to keep it, due to elements that may relate with the show itself?

I have to wonder then, may they do some repainting to that facade to make it match more with the Hollywood area? Or would they want to keep it, due to elements that may relate with the show itself?
I think the high tech spy elements of Bourne will lend itself well to the current facade. So, maybe only minor changes, and of course a new sign.

Not a Universal property. Merchandise agreement probably set up differently than say, Potter, for example.
I know it isn’t but I don’t understand why they don’t merchandise it more compared to Potter, Transformers, Marvel, and Simpsons, two of which are Disney properties (the latter of which just got acquired, while the former is a cash cow property for Disney, who Universal pays when using Marvel).

I know it isn’t but I don’t understand why they don’t merchandise it more compared to Potter, Transformers, Marvel, and Simpsons, two of which are Disney properties (the latter of which just got acquired, while the former is a cash cow property for Disney, who Universal pays when using Marvel).

Because those 4 things are popular

It doesn't push as much merchandise. If it doesn't push the merch, there's no sense in putting as much effort in merchandising.

Because those 4 things are popular
True. I’m not into superheroes that much though. I like science fiction, space operas, and classic movies. They also make Fast & Furious merch, but the ride sucks.

It doesn't push as much merchandise. If it doesn't push the merch, there's no sense in putting as much effort in merchandising.
I wonder how much Fast & Furious merch is sold, given the abysmal reception and quality of the ride itself.

Last edited:
True. I’m not into superheroes that much though. I like space operas and classic movies. They also make Fast & Furious merch, but the ride sucks.

I wonder how much Fast & Furious merch is sold, given the abysmal reception and quality of the ride itself.
The fast and furious store is the only part of it that gets decent guest ratings.

42806538_10156011290163667_6113906488684576768_n.jpg
The fast and furious store is the only part of it that gets decent guest ratings.
This was literally my favorite bit of the whole experience, though I am a huge fan of stilted theme-park pre-show, which this has in spades.