Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

I can see that. But I think this show will run more like Sindbad and the former Wild West Stunt Show, with set show times anyway, not running late in the day. But yea, I can see not wanting it to get lost in the marketing for HHN I guess.
To me, pre-HHN is a late-summer attraction and I just don't see why they would need that. They already have an attraction opening this summer in just 5 days. The only reason that would make sense would be if USF projections are really lagging behind IOA after Hagrid and they think that Bourne is needed in the more immediate future. USF tends to have higher projections than IOA on average though so even if there was gains in one park and drops at another, it wouldn't really be the end of the world.

Not that things can't change, but wasn't this announced to open in 2019? I can't honestly remember, but I thought it was.
An “all new show for 2019 based on a high-energy Universal franchise” is literally all they ever said about it.

Other outlets have speculated it’s been pushed back to 2020, but I’ve always heard 2019.

An “all new show for 2019 based on a high-energy Universal franchise” is literally all they ever said about it.

Other outlets have speculated it’s been pushed back to 2020, but I’ve always heard 2019.

Ok, I thought so. Of course things change, but at least I'm not crazy lol.

I hope they do open it this year. I'm excited for a new show.

This will not sell any more vacation packages or push people to visit any sooner/later than expected.

However, it will help extend your day whilst at the park as guests will want to see it. And if it makes you stay longer, you’ll most likely spend more in the park. I’d back them to get it open sooner rather than later.

Whats our guess on the facade? Change in the whole design to make it stand out more (but still keep the Hollywood look like Today Cafe) or just a change in the sign

I'd wager removal of the current marque, in-favor of a new version that's slightly closer to the actual building.

I'm just hoping you guys don't get something as stupid as the TWDA chopper.
If your Hollywood TWD Chopper disappears soon, you'll know where it's Orlando destination is. Rethemed to Orlando as BIO's Chopper. ;):lol:

I wonder how long it’s going to take Frank and his hammer/tool belt to change out the Marquis.

He’ll have to get one other TM to help hold the other side at one point to remove the last screw and take it down; so that should take some time.

But at the end of the day, Frank has to be awfully proud of himself for doing this attraction all alone.