T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 160 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They tried to get Bond and it didn’t happen. They already had a horror show and BTTF makes no sense for a show.

Oh they did try to get Bond?..What happened?..I thought Universal had some of the rights to it. And yeah I guess I can agree on the BTTF idea. And as far as Horror idea I just think they could’ve done something really fun and different with the horror genre for once. You just never see that for actual rides.

Reactions: tankart150
Oh they did try to get Bond?..What happened?..I thought Universal had some of the rights to it. And yeah I guess I can agree on the BTTF idea. And as far as Horror idea I just think they could’ve done something really fun and different with the horror genre for once. You just never see that for actual rides.
That’s what Fantastic Worlds is for.

Am I the only that feels this attraction is going to be a miss like Fast and the Furious?..I actually would’ve preferred an updated original concept of All the Terminator movies or just something new or more exciting. But that’s just my opinion. I mean out of all the other IPS Universal Owns is Bourne the best idea for a replacement?..I’m curious what other people think lol

I feel confident that it will not be a miss on the level of Fast & Furious even if it ends up being a fairly minor diversion for people seeking some air conditioning. If anything, I expect it will exceed guest expectations because it won't be pretending to be something it isn't which is one of the many sins F&F commits.

Heard a bit of information in regards to the general theme for this show. A coworker has heard the show will be more akin to Horror Makeup or the Special Effects stages at USH in that it will be a breakdown of how they make movies- just on the grandest scale. I dunno how much I believe said person, but I'm not opposed to the idea of having an OG style attraction about making movies back in the park.