T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There’s currently a live action stunt show/3-D mix playing in the T2:3D theater in Japan. Cool stuff!

Interesting that the show uses 3D glasses. Guess The Japanese aren't overwhelmed by 3D, even though they have a lot of 3D attractions like USF.....I would wager Universal will not use 3D on the USF show.

yes, Hollywood has basically become a ghost town since T2 closed. Most people coming into the park go to their left through Production Central. If it wasn't for the character shows it would even be more sparse. It's a shame since that street is beautiful enough that it should be the main park entrance walkway.

It's a much wider street as well. It's strange they really don't take advantage of the wide street at all, with the exception of a couple character meet and greets and floats.

I'd like to see the whole area reworked from Shrek the Mels to bring some life to that area and have crowds move in that direction more. Then again, Pokemon in Kidzone would do that singlehandedly.

Something I am curious about is the previous viewing area for the former lagoon show next to the current smoking area (I wonder when UOR will follow WDW's footsteps?). I feel like they should "green" up that area a little and put some grass, trees and planters in vs the concrete standing area that they don't use anymore. @JoeCamel can you have the team look into that as well?

I wonder what's going to happen to the Telepods once the new show opens. I hope - with some remodeling of the shop - they can find additional space for them in there somewhere. They're a cool piece of park history, and they fit the "horror" element of the shop really well.

Also, I really want a picture in front of one on my January trip!

Interesting that the show uses 3D glasses. Guess The Japanese aren't overwhelmed by 3D, even though they have a lot of 3D attractions like USF.....I would wager Universal will not use 3D on the USF show.

They have some 3D rides, but they don't have the issue our studio park has where we have majority 3d attractions.

At USJ they have 4? or 5? 3D attractions, not sure if HPFJ is 3d or not.
Besides that they have around 14+ non-screen attractions

They have some 3D rides, but they don't have the issue our studio park has where we have majority 3d attractions.

At USJ they have 4? or 5? 3D attractions, not sure if HPFJ is 3d or not.
Besides that they have around 14+ non-screen attractions
I recall FJ was 3D a couple of years ago. Not sure if it still is.

Reactions: tankart150