T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hmm.. Let's think... Maybe they're updating the full attraction so they can keep it? Hmm, sounds like a very reasonable reason to update an attraction
Reasonable or not, my point which you clearly missed keeping the attraction in it's current form won't mean much in 5-10 years . but I guess that isn't reasonable enough for you :blank:.

So forum, in general let me break the question down to further clarify.

If Universal is keeping this attraction, will it continue to stay roughly the same or completely change? Or in better words an update or refurb?

Reasonable or not, my point which you clearly missed keeping the attraction in it's current form won't mean much in 5-10 years . but I guess that isn't reasonable enough for you :blank:.

So forum, in general let me break the question down to further clarify.

If Universal is keeping this attraction, will it continue to stay roughly the same or completely change? Or in better words an update or refurb?

@Marni1971 has said it will most likely keep the same film but be updated very much like how Spider-Man was updated, and how the new preshow was update (CGI overlays, 4K and such)

@Marni1971 has said it will most likely keep the same film but be updated very much like how Spider-Man was updated, and how the new preshow was update (CGI overlays, 4K and such)
I must have missed it.
If they are updating it like that, will have to go back and check out the new look. I remember riding Spider Man after the update and it was awesome. Felt much more today-ish.

I must have missed it.
If they are updating it like that, will have to go back and check out the new look. I remember riding Spider Man after the update and it was awesome. Felt much more today-ish.
With CGI tech today, there is no telling what they could do..

A new sound system, projection and updated film (quality-wise), is all this attraction needs IMO

I'm in the minority, but I wish Universal would can this attraction for something new. I'm just not a fan of the Terminator franchise, an skip this attraction all the time. As someone who goes to Universal multiple times a month, I haven't done T2 in nearly 3 years. But if they are keeping it, at least they are working on it rather than letting it just be a relic attraction.

I'm in the minority, but I wish Universal would can this attraction for something new. I'm just not a fan of the Terminator franchise, an skip this attraction all the time. As someone who goes to Universal multiple times a month, I haven't done T2 in nearly 3 years. But if they are keeping it, at least they are working on it rather than letting it just be a relic attraction.
Terminator seems more of an attraction for vacationers rather than locals. I love to attend it once a vacation. But if I was a local I'd probably only watch it a couple of times a year. But attractions like this are important to keep for the tourists. It's a good balance attraction.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Terminator seems more of an attraction for vacationers rather than locals. I love to attend it once a vacation. But if I was a local I'd probably only watch it a couple of times a year. But attractions like this are important to keep for the tourists. It's a good balance attraction.

As a local, I typically hit the street shows and T2 because I HATE waiting in lines. I have recently been hitting T2 frequently because ive been looking for upgrades. Whenever i tour someone through the park for their first time, or someone who hardly visits I make sure to take them on T2

Reactions: Mad Dog