T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Actually Lionsgate is distributing (in the US) but is a completely independent films being made by Dark Horse comics and 3 other LA-based indies

And suddenly, I don't think Hellboy will be marketed well..

I wish Universal would just announce the attraction already. I'm pretty sure whatever it is it's not going to stop people from visiting.

Considering that Fast and Furious is opening in a few months, they may be wanting to keep quiet on what goes in there till F&F opens.

Also, having read the new Hellboy script, it doesn't work at all for a theme park stage show.

Maybe we’re gonna be seeing that Sing attraction that’s been rumored. If they can make it somewhat like American Idol Experience w/ AA, that could be interesting, but that would cost a ton of cash. Not only because of the song licenses and tech, but asking the original cast to come back can be pretty hefty (Reese Witherspoon alone is worth about $120 million).

Maybe we’re gonna be seeing that Sing attraction that’s been rumored. If they can make it somewhat like American Idol Experience w/ AA, that could be interesting, but that would cost a ton of cash. Not only because of the song licenses and tech, but asking the original cast to come back can be pretty hefty (Reese Witherspoon alone is worth about $120 million).
Welcome to the IU Forums. :thumbsup:

The rumors for the T2 replacement have been more for a stunt show, possibly Bourne or Bond.

That said, welcome to the forums!

i really hope that bourne isn't the replacement. the series is slightly mediocre and honestly? i don't think there's much time for it left. it's just not pulling in the audiences that it used to.

that being said, i do think that universal should take a cue from hollywood and do a permanent hon walkthrough. my thoughts? the purge. i really don't want to see it be announced constantly, so an actual attraction based on it would make sense and potentially cost less in the long run. however, if they are going to be building a stage, im not sure what i'd want. just anything but bourne, theme park gods!

i really hope that bourne isn't the replacement. the series is slightly mediocre and honestly? i don't think there's much time for it left. it's just not pulling in the audiences that it used to.

that being said, i do think that universal should take a cue from hollywood and do a permanent hon walkthrough. my thoughts? the purge. i really don't want to see it be announced constantly, so an actual attraction based on it would make sense and potentially cost less in the long run. however, if they are going to be building a stage, im not sure what i'd want. just anything but bourne, theme park gods!

To be honest, Hollywood; even with low GSAT for TWDA has more experience and reason to why they can sustain permanent walk through attractions (House of Horrors, Van Helsing, and more come to mind). Orlando? No.

Not to mention, I believe someone may of mentioned of the armory of blanks from T2 expanding for the replacement. And to be honest, I have to doubt that a permanent walk thru attraction will need blanks.

Reactions: The Storyteller