Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

Saw the theme park show based on the original Hellboy movies. It didn't work either. Nadir for Bill & Ted.

The makeup for B&T 08 was great, but yikes to that script. They mostly just took dialogue straight from the movie, part & parcel. (And I love Hellboy II, but a Bill & Ted show it is not.)

Not sure there was another theme park show? I know Hellboy did walk-arounds for a while.

The makeup for B&T 08 was great, but yikes to that script. They mostly just took dialogue straight from the movie, part & parcel. (And I love Hellboy II, but a Bill & Ted show it is not.)

Not sure there was another theme park show? I know Hellboy did walk-arounds for a while.

The whole thing felt like they hijacked 10 minutes of B&T to do a proof of concept on a Hellboy show. The make-up was beyond typical B&T standards, yet they joked about how Hellboy had no role in the plot.

I doubt it’s Bond. They specifically stated that this attraction is based off of a Universal IP. Bond is EON/MGM, so they need to license it, which won’t be the case for this one. Could be Bourne but it could also be Sing or Pitch Perfect, given their description of “based on a successful franchise”, and those three fit the bill atm.

Also, thanks for welcoming me here, everyone. I really appreciate it.

To be honest, Hollywood; even with low GSAT for TWDA has more experience and reason to why they can sustain permanent walk through attractions (House of Horrors, Van Helsing, and more come to mind). Orlando? No.

Not to mention, I believe someone may of mentioned of the armory of blanks from T2 expanding for the replacement. And to be honest, I have to doubt that a permanent walk thru attraction will need blanks.
They shot real blanks? I thought it was just an effect o_O

Then again the extent of my “blank” knowledge is that they can’t kill you and that’s it.

They’re expanding the armory for more weapons. And the rifles shot blanks. The shotgun fired a modified pyro shell.

And yes, blanks CAN kill you if you’re reckless with them. It’s still an explosion. There’s just no projectile.
So pretty much point blank is what kills you.

Blanks are still very dangerous and can kill you. That's why no gun is shot directly at someone during a staged shootout. The gun is pointed at least 5 feet away from someone if not more. From the audience perspective the shot looks aimed at someone but from on stage it's nowhere near the person. You can get seriously hurt from the hot gases that are escaping the gun even at 20 feet away. Also: fun fact, guns with a blank in them have no recoil because there is no projectile.

Not going to argue that, but I don’t think every attraction needs to be a merch monster. Especially a simple show. Really don’t see how Bond would sell much more since I really doesn’t lend itself to merch outside of simple clothing items.