Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

Almost every project at Uni involves Universal Creative in one way or another.

Yes I mean there is support work from many departments, including Creative. But just that Entertainment has the reigns in this case. As far as I've heard/seen, there won't be major facilities work going on here though.

I'm interested as to how entertainment will turn a purpose built E ticket attraction that was ground breaking and state of the art at the time, into something else. I highly doubt they're going to be redoing major theming and stuff in the queue & preshow (have we seen any permits?). It'll be interesting to see.

So what if the show was a horror show, as a companion to horror and make-up, like a double feature. But not too scary for generation snowflake. And make it even more universal by injecting the classic Universal monsters in it...and they sing. Wouldn't that be...oh wait.