Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

That's true, TRON will be sorely lacking in that department, are neon blue rocks a thing?
Already got 'em in Tomorrowland!

01146.MTS_.Still014.jpg

01146.MTS_.Still021.jpg

01146.MTS_.Still013.jpg

How solid is the info that this is going to be a Universal-held IP show?

I know tomb raider is WB but there's already licencing agreements there with HP so there's precedent for another. I also think that tomb raider would be a more engaging IP overall than Bourne in terms of a "live action" show with the appeal to the "original" game based generation and the appeal with the younger generation based on the more recent movies

How solid is the info that this is going to be a Universal-held IP show?

I know tomb raider is WB but there's already licencing agreements there with HP so there's precedent for another. I also think that tomb raider would be a more engaging IP overall than Bourne in terms of a "live action" show with the appeal to the "original" game based generation and the appeal with the younger generation based on the more recent movies
Tomb Raider’s a bomb, so no.