Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Talking About Working at JAWS, Kongfrontation and more on Yesterworld Podcast

Alicia

Premium Member
Jul 17, 2014
Orlando
Not sure where to post this, but last week it came up that I used to work at Universal, and yesterday I was a guest on the Yesterworld Podcast where I talked about my time as a spieler for Jaws and Kongfrontation. Plus, we talked about Funtastic World of Hanna Barbara, BTTF, and lots more.

I'm still new to being on podcasts, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. And if any of you aren't familiar with the Yesterworld YouTube channel, he has incredible in-depth video essays about defunct attractions and theme park history!

Enjoy!

Not sure where to post this, but last week it came up that I used to work at Universal, and yesterday I was a guest on the Yesterworld Podcast where I talked about my time as a spieler for Jaws and Kongfrontation. Plus, we talked about Funtastic World of Hanna Barbara, BTTF, and lots more.

I'm still new to being on podcasts, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. And if any of you aren't familiar with the Yesterworld YouTube channel, he has incredible in-depth video essays about defunct attractions and theme park history!

Enjoy!

I'll give it a listen. I know I asked you a bit ago about being on Parkscope but then I saw you working with UUOP and didn't want to poach you!

I'll give it a listen. I know I asked you a bit ago about being on Parkscope but then I saw you working with UUOP and didn't want to poach you!
Oh no, please poach. Poach away! I'm always up for it.

I do a short segment on UUOP each month, but not a regular co-host or anything.