Tangled (Live-Action) | Inside Universal Forums

Tangled (Live-Action)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
At this point I bet pretty much everybody knew that it was only a matter of time before Tangled made it on Disney's live action remake to-do list. At this rate it wouldn't surprise me someday if Frozen got a live action remake.

Reactions: saint.piss
I like the OG film and don't hate the director....I just don't see why this film and Moana need to be remade

They are not even 20 years old, lol

Treating this with a grain of salt. I'm sure he's on the wishlist and he might be engaged in talks but it's an open question if his vision aligns with Disney's (different company, but remember when Tarantino was gonna do Star Trek?).

That having been said, if he does do it, thank God. Baz has some real artistic vision, something a lot of these recent live action things need.

Reactions: Grabnar
He'd be great casting. I can't think of anyone else non-problematic around that age (*cough*Ansel Elgort*cough*) for the role.
I also think Justice Smith would be interesting. He just always place more juvenile characters, so I have a harder time seeing him as such a cartoony anti-hero.

Reactions: saint.piss
I also think Justice Smith would be interesting. He just always place more juvenile characters, so I have a harder time seeing him as such a cartoony anti-hero.
So we've mentioned actors who can sing... but what if they think outside of the box and think about singers who can act? Harry Styles anyone?