Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ted 2

Jon84

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Premium Member
Oct 17, 2013
Anyone seen Ted 2 yet?

Saw it yesterday, it was very funny. I especially like the reference to a classic Universal Film that no one in my showing got except for my Wife and I.

I saw it. A lot funnier than I expected it to be based on reviews. However, I feel like the first one was more "cohesive" and although I enjoyed it; it felt like an episode of Family Guy.

I agree, the story was a bit pony. I guess just going with an open mind is needed. I didn't read any reviews, just went because it was raining yesterday

When it fist started I was really worried... the opening 15 minutes were terrible but it soon picked up speed and overall I laughed a lot. It's nowhere near as good as the first but it won me over come the end. My Mrs however hated it.

When it fist started I was really worried... the opening 15 minutes were terrible but it soon picked up speed and overall I laughed a lot. It's nowhere near as good as the first but it won me over come the end. My Mrs however hated it.
Yeah the opening sequence especially, the cinema was silent!
The improv comedy scene was absolutely classic. I haven't laughed that hard in months.

I had tears in my eyes from laughing, it just really got me in that scene