Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Terminator 2 3D - Storyboards

Jan 9, 2013
The Netherlands
This is a repost of a topic on the previous forum:

They are for sale on this page, but I'm posting the images here because I had never seen them before:

Terminator2-3DStoryboards1.jpg

Terminator2-3DStoryboards2.jpg

Terminator2-3DStoryboards3.jpg

Terminator2-3DStoryboards4.jpg

Terminator2-3DStoryboards5.jpg

Terminator2-3DStoryboards6.jpg

Terminator2-3DStoryboards7.jpg

Terminator2-3DStoryboards8.jpg

Anyone willing to make a donation on behalf of the site? LOL.

Great find nonetheless. I'd be interested to see if they have something similar for the preshow video or queue.

I bought them. For way too much money. But was afraid someone else would buy them one day and I would regret not buying them.

May scan them and sell the scans or digital file if people are interested to co-finance this expensive purchase.
But first they have to arrive at my home.

I already own the storyboards of the pre-show video.

Good to see you've bought them, but ouch on the pocket book.

I've never been a collector, but I can definitely see the value of owning such an item. It's definitely unique and I doubt there are more than a dozen copies in existence.

Yeah, it was a real big ouch on my wallet, but form the other side, if someone else would have bought them, I would never see the pictures and I was really interested in seeing them.

I will keep you updated when they have arrived, I'm really curious to if there are big differences between the final show and this concept.

I'm curious if it will include this alternate end fight that you will probably already know if from the Gary Goddard blog:

67836_10151254090344333_697447032_n.jpg

I do plan on scanning them, just that at least I have a digital backup in case something might ever happen to the paper version. Will see what I will do with the digital file.

Storyboards should arrive on December 30 according the tracking system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the storyboards. Oh boy, this is big. Really different then the final attraction. The storyboard have a lot more actions. Fights with Ground Hunter Killers, fights with Aerial Hunter-Killer. Mini-Hunters attack while JOhn and the Terminator are still driving the Harley. The T-1000 even comes back in the end for a battle. John and the Terminator fly a 2 person Aerial Hunter Killer. Almost the whole Skynet army comes after John and the Terminator and they manage to slip inside the Skynet building just in time. Wow.

I have scanned them all. It is only act 1 (Cyberdyne main show) and act 2 (Future War 'till they enter the Skynet building).

Haven't figured out what I will do with sharing them, as I paid a shitload of money for it and there wasn't much interest in a venture payment project. But I'm open for suggestions. It may sound harsh, but the money paid for "a pack of papers" is just a lot.

As for the storyboards of act 3 shown above, I think it's from the same set I have. The minigun look-a-like weapon is the one he ripped from a 2 person Hunter-Killer in act 2. And the way it opens in the set above, that's is after they entered through the large Skynet door.

Haven't figured out what I will do with sharing them, as I paid a shitload of money for it and there wasn't much interest in a venture payment project. But I'm open for suggestions. It may sound harsh, but the money paid for "a pack of papers" is just a lot.
I think it would make for a pretty good article for your own site. Perhaps erect a pay wall?

Once you put something online, it will spread.

I don't have time to work on my site. I'd love to, but my life is hectic.

Love to finish some sections which are empty or incomplete now.

The only thing that would immediately convince me to post those scans online is if the same amount of money I paid for those storyboards is reached. And on our Terminator forum, people didn't have a lot of money or interest in it. I had to pay a shitload of money for it, because it's so rare. If I put it online, then the value of my item will decrease significantly. I would only do it if the total amount of money is reached.