Terminator 2 3D - T-70 1:6 bust (picture heavy topic) | Inside Universal Forums

Terminator 2 3D - T-70 1:6 bust (picture heavy topic)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 9, 2013
The Netherlands
This is a repost of a topic on the previous forum:

This bust was once created to be an official souvenir for the atttraction. However due licensing and the the fact that the figure would become too expensive, it was dropped.

I myself have one of these figures, and let me tell you that they are awesome (and pretty big for a figure).

I know where you can buy them (I won't post it here publicly). They cost around 120-150 dollars and you get them as kit, so you need to montage them and paint (etc) all by yourself.

Since this figure is rare, I will fill this topic with a lot of pics, even one cool customisation done by Thomas Tewoort (he build legs etc). So please don't see this as me spamming the topic, but more as providing as much pictures as possible since you won't find this item eveyrwhere.

My own figure will be done and customized, and I will post pictures of it when it's done (though it will take about 2 months from now before it's probably ready).

t80-1.jpg

t80-2.jpg

t80-3.jpg

t80-4.jpg

t80-5.jpg

t80-6.jpg

t80-7.jpg

t80-8.jpg

t80-9.jpg

t80-10.jpg

Receiving (part 1)

Here are pictures of someone receiving his package. Note that he got the ammo belt and the some pins through the body. If you ever order one, except yours not to have the belt and pins, you need to do this yourself.

T-70-01.jpg

T-70-02.jpg

T-70-03.jpg

T-70-04.jpg

T-70-05.jpg

T-70-06.jpg

T-70-07.jpg

Impressive work. I wish I had the patience to work on a project like that, haha. I was never one to construct something so complex.