Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The 13 Evils

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Discuss all things regarding the 13 Evils here!

[video=youtube;myDTC733zXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=myDTC733zXU[/video]

#6 The Voodoo Queen:

Desiree Yanes came home one night and found her husband with another woman. Enraged, she ran off and disappeared inside the dark swamplands of Louisiana. There, she crafted voodoo dolls and swore then to torment them…with unspeakably sadistic tortures. The Voodoo Queen continues to hide in the swamps of the bayou and perform her twisted Voodoo rituals for others seeking revenge.

Brave souls can test their fate at the new house, Death Water Bayou, where the #6 Voodoo Queen mystically transforms lost wanderers into her minions of evil with black magic. Here, her night servants roam with a zombie-like hunger and seek to grow her collection. The darkest evils lurk in shadows. Get out before you fall victim to her spell.

[video=youtube;pqPQpXfzqcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pqPQpXfzqcc[/video]

#4 The Butcher:

Momma’s always been proud of her son, the Butcher. He’s always been there to protect her and help with the family business.

But all that chopping has kept him from finding a love of his own. Now he’s looking for someone and he’d love to hack his way into your heart.

Are you ready to meat your fate?

[video=youtube;HupOwmeLpD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HupOwmeLpD8[/video]

[video=youtube_share;ghANi0mpN54]http://youtu.be/ghANi0mpN54[/video]

#10 Cannibal

When Herbert Jeffries visited Fiji, he explored the lush highlands, met some hospitable tribesmen and unknowingly sat for a meal with a unique menu. He walked away with an insatiable hunger...Upon returning to the states, he walked away from his architecture practice and became a night watchman at a small New Hampshire morgue - allowing him wholesale access for dining . But his tastes have become more refined and he requires ever fresher flesh -- sashimi grade, tartar quality. You.

Wow, Busch is really stepping up its game this year..I think they've learned a lot these past 13 years and it is showing as they continue to grow and change the event...I've been going since 2000 and it has been really cool to see the event evolve over time..I'm just too excited about this year

Wow, Busch is really stepping up its game this year..I think they've learned a lot these past 13 years and it is showing as they continue to grow and change the event...I've been going since 2000 and it has been really cool to see the event evolve over time..I'm just too excited about this year

I am not sure but it kinda looks like they may gotten a little more in their budget?
Although their commercials have always been pretty slick.

- - - Updated - - -

What I find interestsing is that unlike the other 2, his face is hidden.

Well with a cannibal all ya need is a mouth! :rofl:

This is looking wicked!!!!

After being there last year, for sure I will escape from HHN this year again and attend!!!! :happy:

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbs:

I am not sure but it kinda looks like they may gotten a little more in their budget?
Although their commercials have always been pretty slick.

- - - Updated - - -
:

I've heard that due to selling out last year that we will see more invested into marketing as well as a lot of the houses...can't wait!

Doors 3 and 7 are coming soon...

HOS_Door_03_TEASE_OPTIMIZED.ashx

Some sort of lustful evil Cupid sort of character? That helmet one? :shrug:

HOS_Door_07_TEASE_OPTIMIZED.ashx

I'm guessing the Nurse.