Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

I hope Thanos makes a return for the 3rd, in my hopes and dreams Guardians go up against Thanos WITHOUT the Infinity Guantlet, then comes back with it for Avengers 3. And I guess this means We'll see Ant Man create Ultron in his movie, then maybe in the after credits scene we'll see Ultron's eyes go red or something along the lines of that. I wonder if this will dampen the news about the Batman/Superman announcement.

Love the title! Marvel had a bunch of good stuff last night, and I'm eager to see that footage. I do know that next week starting July 30-August 1 Disney XD is turning into a Disney Fan Destination and is said to include a peek at the rest of Phase II movies.

I read a description of the trailer they showed at Comic Con....sounds INSANE! This movie is gonna raise the bar even higher for superhero movies

Can not wait. Hulkbuster battle is gonna be nuts. Great trailer, not a happy moment in there, sets the tone for what kind of movie this will be

i found 3 things...

1.) Possible Black Panther role
2.) Thor laying next to capts shield (with Jane Foster possibly dying)
and three...Hulkbuster fight so far is amazing..

Hard to believe this is 2 months away. Does this have a chance to break the weekend box office record held by the first one at 207,000,000?

How about:

1. Not posting spoilers until after the movie comes out. (granted it was fake)
2. If you're gonna make a spoiler-heavy post, make an effort to hide it...