Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Blues Brothers

Jon Fu

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Jul 26, 2010
California
Has anyone seen this show in full?

I've been passing by the stage for the past 10 years, and only recently stopped for a full showing. I'm surprised it's only 10 minutes, but I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting.

Video coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only shows I have personally seen on the Blues Brothers stage has been the multiple Wicked Wednesdays from 2007 and all the different Marilyn Monroe mini shows :)

Gosh those Marilyns are smokin'...

It's funny. Lately I've been listening to their Albums and I look back at the times as I passed the show. Nearly every time I go I always do, and now that I'm getting into them, I regret not watching the show. I'll defitly check it out once the video is up

Interestingly enough, it seems like Florida has the better live show:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YqwGkXgkQIs?feature=oembed
At least they're willing to rotate their setlist (they even include Shake a Tail Feather!).

Edit: Wow, they even included the original rendition of Soul Man - with the overblown dancing and everything. Seems more in tune with the original SNL skit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this official, though? If I remember correctly, I snapped a picture of the map with Blues Brothers' map arrow pointing to Universal Plaza a few months back, only for it to be relocated back to its original spot. I guess the original venue's demolition confirms this, though.

Makes me wonder how long it'll last in Universal Plaza. There are still two other performances held on that stage throughout the day, as well as the character parade in front of it.

I wonder if they'll just remove the show altogether in a quiet manner. If it's not even on the website anymore, there isn't really any way of knowing of its departure apart from word of mouth.