Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

To be honest I wasn’t a big fan of earthquake/disaster, beetle juice, and now FFS. So this area for me as always been a dead end. As for Bourne I really hope it blows me away. Do you guys think it will be better than Terminator? Apparently, the new movie has been getting good reviews. Maybe it was a mistake to close it?

To be honest I wasn’t a big fan of earthquake/disaster, beetle juice, and now FFS. So this area for me as always been a dead end. As for Bourne I really hope it blows me away. Do you guys think it will be better than Terminator? Apparently, the new movie has been getting good reviews. Maybe it was a mistake to close it?
Mistake or not, with the rights reverting back to the original company, I'm not sure Universal/Comcast was ready or willing to renegotiate the theme park rights just to hang on to old attraction, (especially one that was in need of a refresh, including replacing the very expensive custom projection screen)...

Plus, I don't blame them. They updated the preshow and integrated it with the Genisys film a few years back, only to have it bomb. After so many failed attempts to reboot the franchise, I don't blame them for giving up on it. (Also, reviews aside, it is still too early to know if Dark Fate will be successful at the box office at this point.)

Mistake or not, with the rights reverting back to the original company, I'm not sure Universal/Comcast was ready or willing to renegotiate the theme park rights just to hang on to old attraction, (especially one that was in need of a refresh, including replacing the very expensive custom projection screen)...

Plus, I don't blame them. They updated the preshow and integrated it with the Genisys film a few years back, only to have it bomb. After so many failed attempts to reboot the franchise, I don't blame them for giving up on it. (Also, reviews aside, it is still too early to know if Dark Fate will be successful at the box office at this point.)
I 100% agree

How can this street ever be dead?!? Schwab's has dole whips now! :eat:
Now if they'd open Schwabs for more than a couple months a year, the streets would be flooded with people :lol:.....Seriously though, I wish they would keep it open all year and make it into a true old tyme soda counter, with multi flavored Ice Cream Sodas, Phosphates, Multi flavored Milkshakes, Floats & Sundaes. :drool:

Now if they'd open Schwabs for more than a couple months a year, the streets would be flooded with people :lol:.....Seriously though, I wish they would keep it open all year and make it into a true old tyme soda counter, with multi flavored Ice Cream Sodas, Phosphates, Multi flavored Milkshakes, Floats & Sundaes. :drool:

Hey, No drooling on the thread! That's disgusting!

Putting Universal properties in a Universal park is not as crazy as people think

Auditions for what? Haven't people on here said that they have been rehearsing and doing blocking/staging already? :what:
Yeah, like I said. They have a rehearsal cast that helped create the show and they'll teach the show. But they haven't hired anyone else yet.

It will be good to have that spot in Hollywood occupied again. That street has seemed dead since Terminator closed. The Meet & Greet shows can only do so much.

I was very concerned that they were just going to leave it to rot ala WoL. Damn so many things closed late summer/early fall 2017--UoE, GMR, Dragons, T2, and yeah, B&T.