The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll be at the parks the first weekend of February! I'm hoping i get lucky and catch the opening. What is the latest rumor on opening? The thread says Spring but in Alicia's Park Stop video from a few days ago, she said this year or early 2020...

Reactions: tankart150
I'll be at the parks the first weekend of February! I'm hoping i get lucky and catch the opening. What is the latest rumor on opening? The thread says Spring but in Alicia's Park Stop video from a few days ago, she said this year or early 2020...
I don't think anyone really knows specifically. My guess is they open around when Fallon opened which was March. Just in time for spring break crowds.

I'm excited about the mention of stagecraft and "how'd they do that" in the description for this. I got to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway recently and was absolutely blown away by what was happening on stage. It actually felt like a stationary theme park attraction with the amount of visual trickery, projection mapping, and moving sets on display. If we get even a fraction of that level of stagecraft this could be spectacular.

I'm excited about the mention of stagecraft and "how'd they do that" in the description for this. I got to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway recently and was absolutely blown away by what was happening on stage. It actually felt like a stationary theme park attraction with the amount of visual trickery, projection mapping, and moving sets on display. If we get even a fraction of that level of stagecraft this could be spectacular.
I want a HP and The Cursed Child sit-down production in Orlando. I can't recommend it enough to any Potter fan. Must be seen on stage too, reading the play wouldn't do it anywhere near the amount of justice it deserves, same with film unless they can get the original trio to do it.

Reactions: truejonas and tielo
I posted that video 2 hours before Universal accidentally revealed the show on their site. Wish I had kept my original script of “opening sometime between now and next spring,” but changed it to “early next year” based on rumors that it could be opening sooner.

Until Universal makes a real actual official announcement no one knows for sure. I have a feeling they’ll say Spring when they actually announce it, (maybe tomorrow to coincide with the new TV show debuting on USA), but it could soft open a wee bit earlier if they’re ready.

We’ll have to wait and see.

I posted that video 2 hours before Universal accidentally revealed the show on their site. Wish I had kept my original script of “opening sometime between now and next spring,” but changed it to “early next year” based on rumors that it could be opening sooner.

Until Universal makes a real actual official announcement no one knows for sure. I have a feeling they’ll say Spring when they actually announce it, (maybe tomorrow to coincide with the new TV show debuting on USA), but it could soft open a wee bit earlier if they’re ready.

We’ll have to wait and see.

Gee I wonder why they’d be shy announcing an opening day. Hmmmmm