Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

It'll have set show times not continuous shows.

Bumping this up again, this is the company behind the set design and show elements.

They are top notch honestly...If you look at their portfolio it is full of quality.

I have a feeling this show is going to be a big hit for Universal. To be honest, I’m actually excited for this attraction.
Yes, it feels like a break from the usual for them. Universal hasn't really opened a new headliner stage show since Fear Factor. I suppose you could count Celestina or the Triwizard thing...but those are mostly side attractions

I think they're just getting the word out. Big crowds for HHN and the Holidays coming up, may as well have people see a new attraction coming. If the opening is in March it wouldn't shock me to see previews in February but I doubt anything before the new year. Maybe concept art of the show or some test footage but thats it

I have seen Treadstone and I really liked the first episode. Quite some jumps in time and locations but very entertaining and some great fight scenes. Add the involvement of TAIT (they also worked on the visuals of the King Kong musical) and my hype is high.

Looks cool. I’m excited!

Edit: I’m glad that the entrance of the park has actual Universal owned IP attractions now. Now when you enter the park the first attractions you will see are Minions, Shrek, and Bourne. Three Uni franchises. It actually feels like Universal Studios again. Before it was Nick, Hannah, and Terminator. Yes, I know there was Hitchcock.

Last edited:
That is a nice sign.

Its maybe too sleek that it would be easy to miss. I’m assuming that the pavement sign will be up soon enough.

That is a nice sign.

Its maybe too sleek that it would be easy to miss. I’m assuming that the pavement sign will be up soon enough.

It’s an iffy location... I walked by Terminator numerous times in the early 2000’s thinking it was just some boring exhibit until I was told otherwise and urged to go.

Last edited: