Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

Interesting. It isn’t eye catching and it’s hard to read... odd choice for sure.

I’m dumbfounded by the closure of the Horror store. I was convinced it would stay as a permanent monsters shop because of how the HMU dumps into it. Curious to see what it’ll turn into.

From Expedition Theme Park,

Gonna be honest, i don't hate this sign. I'm more just confused by it. Why flip the text vertically which makes it harder to read? Why shape the sign like the world's worst tube of lipstick? Hell, why even have the sign when the marquee is so much better in every aspect?!

Yea, the same reason every fast food restaurant has a sign on the building and one near the road.

I wouldn't want my theme park signage to take cues from McDonald's. Seems like they could have been a bit more creative here.

Maybe it's the perspective it just doesn't look well thought out.

I wouldn't want my theme park signage to take cues from McDonald's. Seems like they could have been a bit more creative here.

Maybe it's the perspective it just doesn't look well thought out.

It's not taking a cue from a fast food place, she's showing how a sign needs to be perpendicular to the view of guests approaching to grab their attention. With a building like that a sign in front that is in the view of guests is good industrial engineering.