Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

I understand a stunt show isn't a Broadway show, but from what I know about Broadway most shows do previews for a month. Maybe a little more, maybe a little less. The performers need to get used to their roles, automation needs to work, work on the show itself, test it with audiences, ya know, work out the kinks. Id expect a preview period about that long to be honest. If I recall even, Fallon had previews going for like 3 weeks so to think this plays a few times a day for a month isn't crazy to me. Doubt it opens this year at all but who knows really.

Auditions literally just happened for the show on Sunday.

images

Hey, if they want to have it ready in less than a month for my December trip, I'd be grateful. :grin:

I finally watched the first film last week, quite enjoyed it. I never saw T2-3D (nor the movies preceding it), but based off of my Bourne experience, I'm pretty interested.

Hagrid and Surfside, F&F/Voodoo, Potter with CBBR and Citywalk. They like to pair things up when it's the option to draw more people and keep people talking.
They often demand press to offer the different stories at different times and not all at once. They only have to do 1 press event and news will come out over a period of time.

Hagrid and Surfside, F&F/Voodoo, Potter with CBBR and Citywalk. They like to pair things up when it's the option to draw more people and keep people talking.
Sapphire/Kong for the instafamous folks.

They had the huge trifecta of jimmy fallon/VB/Cabana Bay new towers as well. That was a the biggest one I recall.

And the sidewalk marquee has arrived!

What extra sign is Bio talking about?