Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

As Joe mentioned, they tend to show things off together, so a March opening like Fallon sounds about right for this. The way this show has been described shows a lot of potential for me so I'm anxious to see how they pull this all off together.

If the trend continues as it has for the last few years now, I wonder what else will open along with JP coaster...

I'm guessing this attraction will be more popular than expected. It fills a void in the Studios' park. Betting that it plays to capacity crowds on a constant basis.

So insta-stalking a couple of those people leads you to some “behinds the scenes” clips here and there on UOR property. So it’ll give you an idea of what’s to come. These are incredibly athletic people and the stunts look like they’re going to be very acrobatic. Here’s on example:

The training team started practicing in August and did auditions in late October. So this thing ain’t opening this year.

As I reported here multiple times, auditions were November 3rd at 9am. Some people turned around from the last night of HHNto audition.
Correct. But the discussion here was because it was possibly “multiple casts” which simply wasn’t true.
Not saying you thought this, but just quelling those who did.

The team was from LA who trained them and no one from Orlando got hired until Nov 3rd.

Interestingly enough, a girl who played princess Amoura in Sindbad and currently Marion of Indy is in this.