The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Any word on open date or softs. other than spring. I'm going the end of February hoping to see it.
I'm actually excited quite a bit for this. I think this will be a surprise hit.

Still no word on the opening date for this in the "Coming in 2020" post on the Universal blog. Little surprised frankly if the rumored/potential March opening is happening. Getting some brief concept art of the show or a preview would be really nice. But again, they reallyyy emphasized the word STUNTS. And "HOWD THEY DO THAT???" So I mean they can only say that so much to get me hyped until I actually see something lol

Still no word on the opening date for this in the "Coming in 2020" post on the Universal blog. Little surprised frankly if the rumored/potential March opening is happening. Getting some brief concept art of the show or a preview would be really nice. But again, they reallyyy emphasized the word STUNTS. And "HOWD THEY DO THAT???" So I mean they can only say that so much to get me hyped until I actually see something lol

Is anybody surprised at this stage? They'll announce it shortly before opening like every other ride they've opened over the past few years.

Is anybody surprised at this stage? They'll announce it shortly before opening like every other ride they've opened over the past few years.
I feel like a month and a half before opening still qualifies as "shortly before opening" but it doesn't surprise me that Universal still hasn't given a date based on the last few attraction openings. It should be noted that Secret Life of Pets over at USH also doesn't have an official opening date so it's nice to know we aren't alone in the Universal information black-out.

I wish they would announce it soon I don't feel like booking non-refundable plane tickets for the last week of March until I know it will be open. That's the only week I can go and it would suck if this and ice breaker at SeaWorld aren't open at that time :(

Reactions: tankart150
I feel like a month and a half before opening still qualifies as "shortly before opening" but it doesn't surprise me that Universal still hasn't given a date based on the last few attraction openings. It should be noted that Secret Life of Pets over at USH also doesn't have an official opening date so it's nice to know we aren't alone in the Universal information black-out.
They gave pretty much no notice for F&F. It just opened.

I guess that’s not surprising really. Espeically considering they did announce Hagrid early, thought they were great and ahead of things then ran into last minute issues. I guess that shouldn’t surprise us.

Everyone has been dogging this project because of the IP. I can't wait to read everyone's reaction after it opens. This show should be very WOW!
Im personally hyped for this. They've made it super clear in all the marketing that you'll need to see this a few times to get everything. Most shows, whether theme park, film, or play advertise like that. So its gotta mean something.

• Love
I have noticed the "open first, market later" approach as of late...Honestly, it's a good tactic
I agree. It's not like the old days when summer dominated attendance, and it was important to open/market then to get your maximum. Things have changed. Spring Break and the winter Holidays are now stronger than summer, and even the other times of year do pretty well. Not many slow times anymore, and lots of on site hotel rooms guarantee a decent crowd. Sooo, best to open when it's ready instead of pushing things. The money will ultimately come, so what's the hurry.

Reactions: Disneyhead