Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Circle of Life Closed Forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will theme it to the new Lion Guard show on Disney Jr. It is pretty popular since it is following the same path as Sofia the First followed. I know the Disney Jr show got revamped pretty quickly after the start of Sofia the First started to add her. So maybe this show is being revamped to include those characters. My daughter NEVER wants to watch Lion King, but she absolutely loves Lion Guard.

This is Epcot, so probably nothing. Or a preview for whatever movie is coming out next.
Nah... WDW Management is stupid, but I don't think they are THAT stupid. Especially the fact that it's closing for 2 months. I can easily see a changeover from 70mm to digital and possibly a new movie themed to The Lion Guard, as that's become rather popular. Or, what i'd rather see, a theme park version of a DisneyNature film.

Either way, rumors strongly point to a replacement, not just a movie preview area.

Wow, yet another minor spruce-up to the park that would go a long way. Between this, the Pixar short films, and the Three Caballeros update, I'm glad they're showing some initiative in getting the park ready for the Frozen/Soarin' 2.0 influx AND it must not cost them hardly anything.

Wow, yet another minor spruce-up to the park that would go a long way. Between this, the Pixar short films, and the Three Caballeros update, I'm glad they're showing some initiative in getting the park ready for the Frozen/Soarin' 2.0 influx AND it must not cost them hardly anything.
Can't tell if sarcasm or . . .

That's not getting them ready for any influx....
So with Innoventions West turned into a M&G, InnoEast practically gone, The Land pavillion pretty much closed save for Living with the Land, and Frozstrom still not open, Epcot is probably in the worst shape it's been in possibly ever.

And that's not even mentioning all the other things wrong with the park...

That's not getting them ready for any influx....

It is for guests coming for Frozen and hoping to see some other cartoon characters around the park, which they're adding with those attractions aforementioned and the meet-and-greets. Maybe they'll work Dumbo into Soarin' 2.0. Who knows?

It is for guests coming for Frozen and hoping to see some other cartoon characters around the park, which they're adding with those attractions aforementioned and the meet-and-greets. Maybe they'll work Dumbo into Soarin' 2.0. Who knows?

Ok now I get it. Sarcasm. :lol:

Circle of Life is being replaced from what I know. Brazil would have nothing to do with this, but that is still happening. It's gotten stuck in the mud at the moment while they iron out the details of the contract.

Circle of Life show no longer listed as an Epcot attraction. Link to page re-directs to list of all rides now: Circle of Life | Epcot Attractions | Walt Disney World Resort

I ended up being there on the last day by happenstance and made my friends see it with me one last time when I realized it. It surely was time for it to go, but it's unfortunate to not have a replacement ready in the wings. We had a pretty full theater when I saw it around noon Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.