Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Cloverfield Paradox

Really?

I’d put Leftovers, Shameless, Black Sails, Westworld, and a few others over anything on FX. FX has Legion. Fargo has floundered since season 1, and Feud is likely a one off.

Leftovers is my favorite show of the decade, maybe ever- no argument there. But you only named 2 HBO shows a showtime and A Starz- and all dramas (my favorite genre, I admit).

While yes- season 3 of Fargo was as big of a letdown as true detective two (sans Carrie coon)- the first two seasons were great. Add onto that the Americans, Atlanta, American Crime Story, even American horror story and Archer. (Damn.. all A names :))

They have every genre and excel at it. Not that they’re all the best shows ever, but critically, they’re certainly at the top of the heap. I would argue no one is putting them out like FX.

Really?

I’d put Leftovers, Shameless, Black Sails, Westworld, and a few others over anything on FX. FX has Legion. Fargo has floundered since season 1, and Feud is likely a one off.
I'll agree with you on Leftovers, but Westworld is behind a lot of FX's stuff. I had more fun with the third season of Fargo than Westworld despite how poorly it ended tbh.

Yeah, this was a unfortunate case of JJ/Bad Robot picking up a script and trying to shoehorn Cloverfield into it. As a Q&A revealed, they were still trying to figure out how to put Cloverfield in while they were shooting it. Seriously guys, how about you just make your own Cloverfield film from the ground up?

This was a MESS. I'll be shocked if there's a 2018 movie that dethrones it as worst of the year within the next few months.

How about this weekend? Fifty Shades Freed will have no problem dethroning it. There's also films on the horizon like Show Dogs which is also looking at that throne.

How about this weekend? Fifty Shades Freed will have no problem dethroning it. There's also films on the horizon like Show Dogs which is also looking at that throne.
Fifty Shades probably at least has some hilarious moments in it unlike this dull dreck.