The Devil's Carnival: Alleluia | Inside Universal Forums

The Devil's Carnival: Alleluia

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 7, 2014
It looks like the long awaited Devil's Carnival sequel will be coming out sometime this year. I am very excited and wondering who else will be trying to catch the live shadowcast performances? Also, for those who have not seen part one, it is on Netflix streaming.

[video=youtube;tEG2EO6rjzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEG2EO6rjzw[/video]

Another little exciting tidbit about the movie: While the first was a short movie (less then an hour) this sequel is a full length film! Absolutely can't wait!

Yeah the fact that this is a full length feature makes so much more sense given how grand they are making the story seem. Judging just by the trailer, this looks like the meat of the story compared to the prelude that was the first movie. Man, August cannot come soon enough.

Did any Sinners get out to see this yet?

I went Wednesday night and really enjoyed the entire experience. From the costume contest, the burlesque show, the Q&A, to the dancing it was just a fantastic thing to be a part of. Also, I cannot wait for part 3 whenever they can get that one made.

What did others think?