The Florida Project | Inside Universal Forums

The Florida Project

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just saw this film and I really loved it. I can't think of another movie with such good child actors; they're 100% believable. Has anyone else on this board had the chance to check it out yet? I would love to hear what you guys thought.

Just saw this film and I really loved it. I can't think of another movie with such good child actors; they're 100% believable. Has anyone else on this board had the chance to check it out yet? I would love to hear what you guys thought.

No I havent, never even heard of it, sell me on it....go!

I’ll be honest when I saw the thread title “The Florida Project” I thought it was going to be about Walt Disney. I will have to check this out and see what the buzz is about.

I know I’m kind of bumping an old thread but I just saw this and I thought it was great. The biggest positives for me were the cinematography and performances. Everybody was good but the main little girl and Willem Dafoe were absolutely fantastic. Also the characters don’t feel like movie characters they feel like real people. I only really had two negatives, a couple of times in the first half it definitely dragged and I was wondering where it was going. But the big thing is the last 30-45 seconds of the movie are a disaster. I can kind of see what the director was going for, but it was done so poorly I can’t see how it made the final cut, especially since the ending before that was pretty good.

Reactions: Scott W.