Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

Well unless Comcast buys Paramount as they are supposed to be in financial trouble, this is why they pulled out of the UK theme park they were supposed to be part of.

Much like Fallon improved the theming of its overall area, I'd like to see this attraction do the same thing for the Hollywood section of the park. Star Trek, Bond and even Bourne seem better fit for other areas of UO. So I'm wondering what IP could they put here that would be the equivalent of Fallon plussing the NY area?

upload_2017-9-18_15-24-56.png upload_2017-9-18_15-25-58.png upload_2017-9-18_15-26-21.png I was just looking through some of the patents that Biz Journal Orlando had originally thought we had for Harry Potter and I noticed two of them for a movable theater and couldn't help wonder if they could be used in this theater. It may be too small but was an interesting thought.

View attachment 5398 View attachment 5399 View attachment 5400 I was just looking through some of the patents that Biz Journal Orlando had originally thought we had for Harry Potter and I noticed two of them for a movable theater and couldn't help wonder if they could be used in this theater. It may be too small but was an interesting thought.

It was shown that this concept was for Zelda in the original Nintendo plans. No clue where it all stands now though.

View attachment 5398 View attachment 5399 View attachment 5400 I was just looking through some of the patents that Biz Journal Orlando had originally thought we had for Harry Potter and I noticed two of them for a movable theater and couldn't help wonder if they could be used in this theater. It may be too small but was an interesting thought.

Keep in mind, the original pitch of Zelda included the Puzzle Theater concept that you see. Coult it be used in the future? Possibly, but I wouldn't expect it for the T2 replacement.