T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If I had to guess, the store will be redone to just feature generic action IP's and possibly a few comic book characters.

You're probably right, but given its proximity to Horror Makeup, a store focused on merchandise based on Universal's horror properties would be ideal; we've got smatterings of horror merch elsewhere in the park, but never highlighted in the way I think it deserves.

Reactions: tielo
As I recall, he was banned for taking too many sneaky pictures. He was very good at it but about the time he started photographing engineering plans on the worksite Universal had had enough.
It really wasn't Bob's fault someone left the blueprints laying on one of the barges for everyone to see.

Of course a 300mm telephoto lens helped. :whistle:

It really wasn't Bob's fault someone left the blueprints laying on one of the barges for everyone to see.

Of course a 300mm telephoto lens helped. :whistle:

Security were pretty harsh on him too. For the record he eventuallygot it resolved and is allowed back in the parks, although he tends to frequent BGT or bars more nowadays. Cheers Bob :cheers:

Bars? Did it effect him that much?

I know right, when I fist met him he was TEETotal, nowadays, well you should see him at happy hour LOL. Some of my biggest expenses on trips are from nights out with Bob, all good fun though and we always have a blast :thumbsup::cheers:

Guess after the Universal fiasco he just needed a new outlet so he started blogging about the local bar and restaurant scene along with BGT.

Nah. Just a natural effect from hanging with Mark & Dave so much. :lol::cheers:

Hey, that's uncalled for :curse::rant::box:

;);):)

You will have to join us for a party night some time, you missed the infamous Mangoes or Tin roof nights, one time I needed to be wheelchaired back to my room at CBBR LOL.

I know right, when I fist met him he was TEETotal, nowadays, well you should see him at happy hour LOL. Some of my biggest expenses on trips are from nights out with Bob, all good fun though and we always have a blast :thumbsup::cheers:

Guess after the Universal fiasco he just needed a new outlet so he started blogging about the local bars and restaurants.

Hey, that's uncalled for :curse::rant::box:

;);):)

You will have to join us for a party night some time, you missed the infamous Mangoes or Tin roof nights, one time I needed to be wheelchaired back to my room at CBBR LOL.
Your explanation proves my point. :lol:...Mangoes missed On purpose. I value my sanity (and liver) :):ack:

Reactions: Disneyhead
So I passed on the messages to Bob, he was happy to be remembered so fondly

Bob Wadd said:
"Thanks for the great memories everyone. Especially Mark, Dave, Brian, Andy & Teebin.

As stated the barge blueprints were what placed me on UOR's RADAR. But DA, oh those were the days... over the walls, really long lenses and let's not forget the heli charters.

I feel like I raised the bar on construction coverage. Today's updates are more in depth than when I started. A good thing for the community as a whole.

For the record, yes, my lifetime ban from UOR was lifted and trespass order by OCSO rescinded. It was a lot of work but I proved that it was possible. Occasionally I return to the parks but it's just not the same anymore. Although you may see me out and about with close friends.

For those wondering I may pop-up at some interesting theme park related events later this year. Keep an eye open as you just never know.

~Bob"

:thumbsup:...Good job Mark...Always a good friend to your friends. :):cheers:

I stay in touch regularly, and always make an effort to meet up with my US buddy's when I'm in town, they are some of my closest friends and I have this website to thanks for meeting them in the first place. It's easy to get along with people I've met here because we already have a common interest, and as I said before some are now friends for life.

Now enough of this soppyness :lmao:

:topic:

Last edited:
Hmmm...

And @Sketch105 over on MAGIC posted this.

terminator23d-jpg.232813