Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The hunt for music playing by Despicable Me

Jan 10, 2011
Orlando, Florida
Hi everyone!
Looks like I am on the hunt for a song that plays in front of Despicable Me Minion Mayhem. I'll try my best to describe it…It sounds orchestral and has a whimsical feel to it. It could possibly be part of Shrek 4D. I've looked up the soundtracks for both Shrek and Despicable Me but haven't had any luck finding it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? The song seems to play from the general park speakers when walking between Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and Shrek 4D.

Hi everyone!
Looks like I am on the hunt for a song that plays in front of Despicable Me Minion Mayhem. I'll try my best to describe it…It sounds orchestral and has a whimsical feel to it. It could possibly be part of Shrek 4D. I've looked up the soundtracks for both Shrek and Despicable Me but haven't had any luck finding it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? The song seems to play from the general park speakers when walking between Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and Shrek 4D.
Look at the Liar Liar soundtrack..I know that plays in Production Central..plus ET theme, BTTF theme..and a few other instrumental tracks (one of which I don't recognize)

Look at the Liar Liar soundtrack..I know that plays in Production Central..plus ET theme, BTTF theme..and a few other instrumental tracks (one of which I don't recognize)

I just looked! Some songs from Liar Liar were close but it wasn't there. I didn't know some of the music that plays in Production Central was even from Liar Liar. Turns out you're right about that though! I've heard "It's Fletcher" from Liar Liar play a bunch of times.

I just looked! Some songs from Liar Liar were close but it wasn't there. I didn't know some of the music that plays in Production Central was even from Liar Liar. Turns out you're right about that though! I've heard "It's Fletcher" from Liar Liar play a bunch of times.
Oh, forgot one...try the theme from the movie Always...I believe that plays there too

Anyone know the complete soundtrack for DMMM que, ride, exit, and area?

Queue and ride just have the audio from he preshow videos and ride film. Not sure about exit.

The area is the production central music loop. BTTF, ET etc.

Queue and ride just have the audio from he preshow videos and ride film. Not sure about exit.

The area is the production central music loop. BTTF, ET etc.
I'm just gonna go with
- home invasion
- PX-41 lab
For que and ride

And I saw a video that the exit queue music was boogie fever.

I'm doing a universal studios Florida official park playlist and have gathered up many songs from watching random videos online of people walking into universal and trying to hear the background music. It has taken a lot of time but I wonder if anyone hear already has a list of the updated production central music loop?

Edit: on Spotify

I'm doing a universal studios Florida official park playlist and have gathered up many songs from watching random videos online of people walking into universal and trying to hear the background music. It has taken a lot of time but I wonder if anyone hear already has a list of the updated production central music loop?

Edit: on Spotify

Have you finished this playlist yet? I'd love to follow it on Spotify!