The Imagineering Story | Inside Universal Forums

The Imagineering Story

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 31, 2010
Newcastle, UK
Trailer for an upcoming documentary.

Like most Disney projects, it's a few years off. Coming in 2016 :lol:

[video=youtube_share;evuJK-fchNk]http://youtu.be/evuJK-fchNk[/video]

p.s. This may be in the wrong board. My bad.

Last edited:
I wish the entire doc was about the early years and original team. It looks like too much recent stuff, making it just like a Travel channel show.

A trailer.. for a documentary.. being released in 2016? Wow, Disney.

So chances are this will be brought up at the next D23 with CGI images of Imagineers visiting the Death Star but no other progress shown for the movie with no release date... Sorry Disney Dollywood rules this week with a planned family attraction and an actual needed hotel.

This actually looks good except for Bob Iger and Bruce the baboon being in it. I've been really impressed with things like Waking Sleeping Beauty and The Boys, so it has a high bar to live up to.

Siemens and Disney - An Inside Look at Technology used at Disney Parks & Resorts:

When Siemens and Disney began to explore the mutual benefits and opportunities of forming one of the largest marketing alliances in the technology sector for the entertainment space, it was a natural fit. The two organizations have many share values such as Innovation, Service, and Quality as well as a worldwide brand presence. Since 2005, the opportunities to leverage this technology alliance extended across The Walt Disney Company including theme parks and resorts, studios, networks, publishing, and digital.