The Last of Us | Inside Universal Forums

The Last of Us

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im surprised this thread isnt more popular. This game looks pretty intense. Kinda reminiscent of Lee and Clementine for all the Walking Dead fans here. Heres a pretty new trailer...
[video=youtube_share;fm2ehgOzNEk]http://youtu.be/fm2ehgOzNEk[/video]

I have been intrigued by this, but now I'm definitely in. IGN gave it a perfect 10/10. It's getting out of this world reviews.

Made me pick up my copy of Uncharted 3 today and start pounding through it so I have an excuse to go out and buy this.

I REALLY want to play this game... but I only have a 360. Gotta wait until I get my PS4 this fall. I have heard that there's been a lot of auto-save issues initially though and many are waiting on a patch.

I REALLY want to play this game... but I only have a 360. Gotta wait until I get my PS4 this fall. I have heard that there's been a lot of auto-save issues initially though and many are waiting on a patch.

Won't be able to play on PS4. Not backwards compatible unfortunately. Which is a shame because there are some good games coming out that won't be next gen.

Won't be able to play on PS4. Not backwards compatible unfortunately. Which is a shame because there are some good games coming out that won't be next gen.
You won't be able to play it on the ps4 at launch but in 2014 you will because there using galaki. It will stream the game.

So I was in a GameStop last night by chance and decided to pick this game up. Except they didn't have it unless you pre-order.

and that's why I never shop at GameStop.

This game is amazing, why Naughty Dog are the only people capable of using the PS3 to its potential I have no idea.

55% of the way through and the game owes me at least 3 pairs of underwear.

My friend got it the other day so I watched him play for a few hours. Its amazing. And I love the realistic gore. There was a part where my friend got shot and died in the game and you could see the exit wound in his head. And the post apocalyptic world is just strangely beautiful. I could spend hours exploring the cities with no mission whatsoever. I kinda wish that was a feature actually...

Game. Of. The. Decade. Hands down.

Besides GTA V, I don't see any game rising anywhere near the level of perfection The Last of Us has accomplished. The graphics are beyond anything I've seen. It's like watching a movie and playing it at the same damn time.

It executes the upmost sense of realism, like Naughty Dog had developers who were in a "Last of Us" situation in real life and then went back into the gaming studio and transferred what they saw onto a disc for everyone to experience. 10/10, 5 stars, whatever you want to call it. This game has made history, IMO.

Just like every other Naughty Dog game it is AMAZING and further proof very few studios can code for the PS3 AND that it's still got plenty of life left in it!